Instruction for use
- Check the packing carefully, if found damaged, torn or pierced discarded pieces
- wash your hand before the connection as per the hand hygiene techniques
- wears safety sterile gloves before opening the sterile pack.
- close the valve of the Urometer connection between the urine collection bag
- Hangs the collection bag using the hangers strap provided horizontally.
- Remove the safety sterile cap and connect to the urethral catheter.
- For sampling use the sampling port provided on the tapered connector.
- Drain out the urine using the bottom urine Urometer.
- Drain out the urine from the measured volume into the collection bag.
- check the urine volume periodically and drain into the collection bag and mention volume urine output on the nursing note.
- Discard after use as per the biomedical waste management
- Single use only and not use or resterilize.
Check the integrity of the device before use connection
between the urethral catheter and the tapered connection of the collection bag.